INSTRUCTIONS (step-by-step guide)
Get Access to ADOxx
- Request Installation Code: A pre-requesite for the installation of ADOxx is a personal installation code. Please click on "PERSONAL INSTALLATION CODE" in the above graphic, and fill-out the form with your details using a valid E-mail address. Your installation code is sent to you per E-mail to be used during the installation.
- Download the installation package (ZIP file): The installation package for your operating system (Microsoft Windows, MacOS or Linux) needs to be available locally. Download the package using the links provided in the graphic above.
- Install ADOxx: To support the installation process, have a look at the installation guides provided for each operating system.
- Run ADOxx: After successful installation, you can login to the ADOxx Development Toolkit and start the implementation of your own modelling tool. Happy metamodelling!
ADOxx v1.5 Platform
|DOWNLOAD Win SUPPORT WEBINAR|
| With this new release, ADOxx now fully supports Microsoft Windows 8 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012. |
Highlights of Release 1.5:
+ Updated installation wizard: the installation procedure of the ADOxx platform has been simplified - the database management system is not part of the routine, no checks of pre-requesites or preparatory actions anymore
+ Extended script commands: especially for GraphRep and AdoScript, new and updated behaviour has been realized based on your feedback.
+ New platform functionalities: development environment and modelling toolkit functionality has been extended, new functionalities are available "out-of-the-box" for your development project!
ADOxx v1.5 is compatible with previously installed versions of the platform.
ADOxx Implementation Results Validation: Check your implementation when migrating from version 1.3 to 1.5!
Windows Installation Guide
Windows Hardware and Software Requirements
MacOS Installation/Setup Guide, Hardware and Software Requirements
Linux Installation/Setup Guide, Hardware and Software Requirements
Download ADOxx v1.5 for MacOS and Linux
Below are available the download links for an ADOxx-based tool for Mac and Linux operating systems.
Please note: These are EXPERIMENTAL (including the installation script). Use at your own risk!
ADOxx v.1.3UL1 Platform (for Windows XP, Vista, 7)
ADOxx v.1.3 Platform (for Windows XP)
Setup the ADOxx platform (v1.3) for Windows machines:
(1) Download the ADOxx package,